The complexity and variations in modern components have given rise to the need for ever-increasing precision and adaptability in cleaning equipment. Specialized cleaning requirements for parts ranging from minuscule components to giant drilling motors call for a wide range of solutions and the expertise to select the right one for each task.
ACT engineers work with each client to design and manufacture cleaning systems that are ideally suited to each individual need. Drawing from years of experience, we develop working solutions while educating our clients so that they can make informed decisions about which options will best work for their application.
At Automated Cleaning Technologies, we believe in building relationships, beginning with your first contact. We strive to deliver a solution that satisfies your needs and budget, not ours. If it doesn’t already exist, we’ll design the system that suits the job. To assist you in choosing the cleaning solution that best meets your requirements, here are some handy do’s and don’ts to consider:
- Consult with Professionals – ACT engineers have many years of experience in assessing clients’ needs and job parameters, and designing cleaning systems that fit their applications.
- Prioritize Your Needs – Cleaning systems are available with varying levels of automation and sophistication. Weigh factors such as manpower, spacing and budgetary considerations to help narrow down your choices.
- Check Your Selection – Does the equipment vendor have what you need? If not, what are your alternatives? At ACT, we engineer and manufacture cleaning systems to the client’s needs and specs. You won’t be talked into a one-size-fits-all or deal-of-the-day alternative.
- Expect Safe and Environmentally Friendly Products – Automated Cleaning Technologies uses Enviro-Safe products to ensure operator health and environmental protection.
- Look for Ongoing Customer Support – ACT provides operator training as well as on-site, over-the-phone and online customer support.
- Settle for Less – What may seem like a good deal today could wind up costing you down the road, in repairs, unreliable results and loss of productivity due to downtime. Working together with you, our engineers will develop a solution for you that is both tailored to your needs and built for reliability and precision.
- Buy What You Don’t Need – We believe in building more than long-lasting cleaning systems that meet your specifications. We believe in building relationships that last just as long. Our cleaning systems are programmable, expandable and versatile. ACT cleaning systems can grow with you at a minimal initial investment.
- Limit Yourself – Anticipate growth. When configuring your work area and selecting your cleaning systems, take into account the potential for expansion. ACT engineers will help you in the design and layout of your system and install it where you need it, as well as show you options available for future growth.
Getting the right cleaning system for your parts can seem like a daunting task, but you don’t have to do it alone. Take advantage of the expertise and professionalism that are the hallmarks of Automated Cleaning Technologies, Inc.