Services & Support
Technical assistance for all ACT systems is available online or via telephone free of charge during our normal business hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST.
- Experienced engineering and fabrication team and field service technical staff can quickly resolve any issues during and after the warranty period.
- Extensive parts inventory
- Large inventory of supplies (detergents, filters, etc.)
- On-site commissioning of all systems included
- We service all cleaning and finishing systems
On-site, over the phone, or via the internet trained technical support staff are ready to help answer your questions and meet your needs. Our customer portal provides our customers with highly detailed 2D and 3D system-specific manuals and drawings that are downloadable on demand from our website. System training videos are coming soon. Your success is our priority.
Customer Support Portal
Current customers can log-in below to access their confidential project documents including manuals and maintenance related documentation. If you have lost your log-in user name or password, please call or e-mail us and we'll be glad to assist you.