The process is fast, safe, and a smarter alternative to other chemical options that can require extensive training or use chemicals with inherent risk. Simply connect the ACT Transfer System to the wash system tank drain and pump to the ACT Waste Treatment system. Add the specified dosage of our specially blended ACT Super Poly™ and start a cycle. The onboard mixer quickly and efficiently mixes the material and presto, separation occurs and can be observed in the site glass provided.
ACT Waste Treatment Systems, What it Does?
THE ACT SUPER POLY™ DIFFERENCE
Designed to address some of the most common industrial contaminants, ACT SUPER POLY™ can help you remove the following impurities from your wastewater:
- Readily attaches to dissolved solids and suspended FOG’s
- Reduces BOB and COD constituents
- Easily dispensed via included measuring container for batch sizes
- Leaves detergent elements behind for re-use
- Reduces waste generation in washing operations by potentially thousands of gallons per year
- Can significantly reduce RCRA metals to levels below hazard waste
SYSTEM SIZES AND FEATURES
(Stainless Steel Systems In Three Capacities!!)
Model ETSP S = 250 Gallon
Model ETSP M = 375 Gallon
Model ETSP XL = 500 Gallon
Ex. Your Process Tank Volume Should be greater than the ETSP
capacity to process 100% of the waste at one time.
MAKING HEAVY METAL DISPOSAL ISSUES A THING OF THE PAST
Contaminants attach to the ACT SUPER POLY™ to form a mass EASILY SEPARATED MATERIAL. The precipitate is easily drained and collected by the system’s advanced filter membrane. The clarified water-based solution is ready for re-use by the ACT wash system. The precipitate contained by the filter is typically non-hazardous and dries to a near rock-hard state. Thus, in lieu of disposing of the oily wash water at high cost or risk, ACT’s SUPER POLY™ treatment option is a simple and cost-effective means of treating the waste generated by your washing operation.
Features & Options
Each ACT ENVIRO-TREAT PROCESSOR comes with:
- ACT Super Poly™ packaged in a 50-lb. container
- 250-yard polish filter roll
- Dual-mixers, pitched bottom tank, 3” Cylindrical Site Glass, drain valves
- Lifetime phone support with Super Poly™ purchases
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel tank
Options for the system can include:
- Locking Casters
- Transfer system with hoses
- Separate holding tanks
- Mild steel wetted components
- Metal capture ion exchange with pre-filter and compatible pump and discharge hoses
NOTE: ACT ENVIRO-TREAMENT SYSTEMS require a sample of the waste stream to be submitted for evaluation and verification of effluent condition. Contact your ACT representative for assistance. You may also want to talk to one of our experts to talk more about whether you may need a waste treatment system or a waste minimization system.