Aircraft Component Cleaning Systems
Producing Specialized Cleaning Systems
ACT has designed and built literally hundreds of parts cleaning systems to process MRO components. Our products are designed and built around stringent requirements for part safety, operator safety, minimizing operator involvement and exceeding our customers' expectations.
Capabilities of our aircraft component cleaning systems include:
- Pre-cleaning blades and vanes prior to FPI/NDT
- Wheel cleaning
- Bearing cleaning
- Engine component flushing and cleaning
- Fuel component flushing and cleaning
- Cleaning parts prior to paint and coating removal
- Processing hydraulic components
- Removing all traces of oil from complex oxygen delivery tubes
You can count on ACT to deliver a realistic system to meet your operational requirements with a highly desirable ROI. Many of our systems are on our GSA contract GS-07F-5505P. Contact us today and an ACT sales engineer will help determine the best system for your workload.